All complaints must be made in writing. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with our office or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with our office, please address your written complaint to: Cheryl A. Felice, Administrator at SCMEBF, 30 Orville Dr. Suite D, Bohemia, NY 11716-2513. You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.